Nissan Murano Forum banner

nissan murano 2006 first photo

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  MichaelMurano 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Like the wheels, don't like the rack... But it depends on the colour.

#9 ·
TexInFla said:
I'm confused. What indication is there that this is a 2006 Murano? Everything I see refers to it as a 2005. Am I missing something? :confused:
This picture is shown in the 2006 Maxima and the 2006 Titan brochure where they show the Nissan family of cars. I have seen these brochures at my dealer but they don't have the 2006 Murano brochure yet. The wheels are different as is the silver roof rack.

#10 ·
TexInFla said:
I'm confused. What indication is there that this is a 2006 Murano? Everything I see refers to it as a 2005. Am I missing something? :confused:
1. Chrome roof rack
2. Different style rims
3. Slight different noose (look at the fog lamps)
4. Backup camera (just kidding you can't see that in the picture)

#12 ·
I like the wheels, they are sportier looking than the current SE snowflake wheels. Maybe if these go on ebay as take offs, I will pick a set up and use them as normal wheels, and use the snowflakes for ..... snow. :D

#13 ·
THE RIMS LOOK SICK!!! i like ohh so much. are they 20's. they look to be. i see another trade in comming up soon haha

#14 ·
wheels

The wheels do look really good. They look similar to the new ones on the 350Z. I like them better than my Chrome SL wheels and think I will be looking for some of these to pop up on E-bay in about six months along with Eric L.

#16 ·
Now with the changes I have an excuse to convince my wife that I should trade in my '05 Murano. I was rear-ended by a 16 year old several months ago and several attempts to get the bumper cover done correctly at the body shop has proven to be futile. You know what they say - once a car has been in an accident it's never the same. Of course I'll take a hit on trade-in, and I won't get the same 3.9% financing, and the '06 will be a smidge more expensive, and I of course will only leave it parked in my garage (I thought taking it out on Sundays in nice weather was safe but that's how I got rear-ended in the first place) but I'll know it's there, safe and sound, without a scratch on it.

#17 ·
But hey, there are people in Louisiana and Mississippi right now looking for food and water making my Murano issues (and I think a lot of people would agree their's as well) seem trivial. Roll on and drive defensively.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.