Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I bought an imported right hand drive 2010 Nissan Murano (currently in New Zealand) and need genuine actionable advice on the following PLEASE?
1. I would like to change the instrument cluster info screen between the speedometer and rev counter's language from Japanese to English. (Note that my vehicle manual is also in Japanese.
2. Can I change the current radio/head unit's language from Japanese to English as well?
3. If I can't change the radio language to English, and then go for the option of replacing the radio with a Android system, where do I find the trim that goes with a right hand drive model, and will my air conditioning controls also work on the new radio?
4. Where do I find the OBD2 connection point on a right hand drive model?

Thank you
Chris

Thank

· Registered
3 Posts
As for Android radio. I been looking on alibaba.com n Allie press n they seem to have some 7" units that are plug n play.. But not 100% about displaying all the car information.

I too have a 2010 nissan murano I purchased 3 weeks ago. Right hand drive and the head unit, information in the cluster, and controls for the head unit are in Japanese

1 - 4 of 4 Posts