Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I am hoping that this will be my last CVT Post.
I got a call from Ida at NNA and they are sorry that they got to my problem so late.
Needless to say it is a little to late but Ida was very nice and genuinally seemed concerned about my case. She worked very hard to help me and she did a good job. I am not sure if I can post what she offered to do. I will ask her if it is OK. Meanwhile you could ask privately for now.
I have already purchased a second transmission (Probably a totalled Murano)
And it comes with a 4yr 48000 mile warranty. Although the offer was to late I am thankful that Ida worked hard to do something for a loyal past and present Nissan Customer. I do not hold the same for my dealership as they blamed the dents, scratches, and the TPMS break on me. Said I put the wrong caps on. LOL
Anyhoo, Just wanted to let you know that Ida at NNA seems to really care about us owners. If you have a problem with NNA Talk with Ida.
Not sure she will appreciate that.
Randy

·
4,664 Posts
No matter how good or bad an organisation is, you can usually find someone competent that cares. Hopefully Ida is in the majority, not the minority and that most of the staff at NNA are willing to be fair and help out.

I've just discovered my CVT is leaking fluid. I asked my dealer to inspect an identified problem at the last oil change and the response was that it was something else, totally unrelated. I did not believe them, hence me taking the time to jack up the vehicle and inspect it myself.

The problem is pretty obvious. I'll be talking to the dealer's service manager first and if no satisfaction, going to Nissan to ask about the dealer's inaction. So we'll see how much fun my bureaucratic ride is..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Ivnurse
Thanks for all your post on your CVT issue. Did you take up the offer for the salvaged CVT? and are you going to keep your Mo?. Hopefully you are and that you have been able to find a better dealer.:29:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've actually had a good experience with NNA (1-800-NISSAN1), right? Anyway, called them right away when my battery went out (service dept even suggested it since I had already purchased a replacement).

Ty processed my claim and gave me a file number. Said if consumer affairs didn't call me back within 2 days, to give him a call. Didn't have to bother because Sonya called back the next day. We played phone tag for a while, but she kept at it until I got her the information needed. Fastest claim I've ever processed (except for Hoen!)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
CVT on the go.

Folks, I did not want to start a new thread for this post so I just picked one of the CVT posts at random.
Today I saw a magazine called AUTOMOBILE. Yup, that was the tittle and it was dated August 2005. It was sitting in the waiting room at a dentist office. About halfway thru, I see a two page spread like a centerfold. It pictured a blue Murano with bird wings on the doors. It was Nissan pushing the CVT. The whole 2 pages had been Nissan crowing about the seamless shift and the technology involved. I thought it was interesting since we pointed out someplace that Nissan downplayed the whole CVT thing when many of us purchased in 2003 or 2004. I guess it is now in the forefront.
Bob1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts