1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
593 Posts
Pretty cool, but you wonder how practical it is.

pcs15394 found another website discussion about it in his post.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
zofsuvs said:
Pretty cool, but you wonder how practical it is.
Don't think it will be that practical. I have the rear camera installed and I find it to be more of a "show" item than anything useful.

I am putting the picture of the overhead Murano to good use though by incorporating it into my Navigation system, replacing the directional arrows. When I am done, it will be a Murano moving on the Navigation map instead of an arrow! :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zebelkhan said:

I am putting the picture of the overhead Murano to good use though by incorporating it into my Navigation system, replacing the directional arrows. When I am done, it will be a Murano moving on the Navigation map instead of an arrow! :)
That sounds just as cool, but is it a Murano? The antenna is at the rear...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
MO in TO said:

That sounds just as cool, but is it a Murano? The antenna is at the rear...
Humm, you got a point. It sure looks like it though. Okay, I better get a camera and take a picture of my own Murano from the second floor....

·
Registered
256 Posts
the hatch and headlights aren't the MO's either. Wonder what it is? New Mazda? New Hyundai?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would think if Nissan were promoting the technology, it must be one of their own, or one to come?

Don't we have a forum member from Japan here?

·
Registered
256 Posts
FX maybe?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
that overhead picture is of the european nissan primera. in 5 door hatchback configuration.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting style.........stare at it for a few seconds, it really grows on you......hints of Murano rear glass, taillights, and some body contour all over it....

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wouldn't have thought it'd be so hard to find, but here I am, dragging up a topic from 2005.

Has anyone found a picture of the Murano from straight overhead? I'm actually hoping to find something more schematic than photographic, but at this point, I'm begging and not choosing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
jkster107 said:
I wouldn't have thought it'd be so hard to find, but here I am, dragging up a topic from 2005.

Has anyone found a picture of the Murano from straight overhead? I'm actually hoping to find something more schematic than photographic, but at this point, I'm begging and not choosing.
The 09 brochure has an overhead shot of the new Murano - straight down, if that's what you're looking for.

_fitc_

1 - 15 of 15 Posts