Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help! There is a thread with a link that sells the roofrack crossbars. While I'm not interested in those, I did see a liner for the rear bumper lip and also touchup paint, and paint sticks... now I can't seem to find it. Anybody know what the link is?

Thanks,

Ed

·
Mo Betta
164 Posts
I found touch-up paint (both the regular 1/2 oz. brush applicator and a dual applicator with paint on one end and clear coat on the other) at www.courtesyparts.com. Use the search feature to search for "Murano paint" (w/o quotation marks). They also have the bumper guard.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm not sure about the touch-up paint, but I got the rear bumper protector at 1st Nissan Parts. I also got the front and rear splash guards and the cargo area protector from them, all very reasonably priced.

1stNissanParts.com

·
Registered
161 Posts
off the topic

this is off the topic but I just wanted to say RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he he

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. That's exactly what I was looking for. I'll probably be getting the stuff I need from courtesyparts since they carry both.

·
5,268 Posts
Re: off the topic

EdMPT said:
this is off the topic but I just wanted to say RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he he he
RED SOX!!!

Interesting,

was in Boston last week. Friend of mine said we going to Fenway Park.

Where I asked?

Fenway Park.

What is it?

You will see.

Off we went.

After a company function we had a stadium tour. Nice ground. Could touch the ground, see the press boxes etc.

Got a baseball cap. Serial number........no important. Was just about to leave. Somebody said you need to get the cap signed (autographed).......OK, but be quick. The signature looks like Rico Petrocelli?.........I am not sure what to do with this cap now......:8:

Anyway, hope the Reds will have better season this year........:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Re: Re: off the topic

Kris said:

The signature looks like Rico Petrocelli?.........I am not sure what to do with this cap now......:8:

Rico Petrocelli is a former Sox player, I think from the 70's. I remember the name from when I was a kid, but I can't remember what position. I think he was pretty good... You could probably sell the hat on ebay, it might be worth something

·
Registered
81 Posts
Rico Petrocelli was originally a shortstop with the Red Sox (he caught the last out of the pennant-clinching victory in the "Impossible Dream" year of 1967. Later in his career, he moved over to third base and at one time held the team record for HRs by a 3rd basemen. Originally from Brooklyn, he now makes his home in the Boston area. For more info.....
RedSox.Com - Rico Petrocelli

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Boy! This really got off the topic...of course this is coming from a WHITE SOX fan...

·
4,664 Posts
Hey, you guys had to force a Baseball Strike to make sure the Blue Jays wouldn't do it three years in a row....;)

As far as the parts go, your dealer has an accessories book you can make him open, to show you what you can buy, that he forgot about.

Make him pull it off the shelf and show it to you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jaak,

I'm a fan of the team, not the jack-ass owner they have...BTW White Sox 9, Yankees 3. Go SOX!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts