Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan Note

Check out this Murano-like concept inspired by Adidas, shown by Nissan at the 2005 Tokyo Motor Show.

It has the Murano like front grille and the interior isn't too different either, esp the center stack. However the sharp rear edges makes it look less "swoopy" than the Murano, and more like a minivan or MPV.

Note Concept by Adidas

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!

:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

Homer

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think its more interesting that what they are trying to pass off as "lifestyle wagons" here in the US: mainly cars like the Malibu Maxx, Mazda 5, PT Cruiser, etc...

·
4,601 Posts
It looks like the illegitimate offspring of a Murano and an Element.

They took away the Murano's sexy rear and ruined the rest of it making it look like it's supposed to be a rugged off road beast. (Yet we know it's just the same old plastic, just molded to look different...)

If I wanted a rear like that, I could have gone for the Porsche Cayanne or the VW Toolrag, which are both disappointments when viewed from behind.

(Can you tell I don't care for it?):D

I hope they don't build it... Yeeeaaccchh!

Funny, I've not had enough interest in any of the other vehicles you've listed, to even remember what they look like, other than the PT Cruiser. (Which I like the looks of, but is such a disappointment inside.) Still like the Magnum though.

Hmmm... I guess that's what it is for me. Make it look like a car, with finished panels, unless you're truly going to make it off-road rugged. I don't like the fake rugged look.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
It looks like a little plastic match-box car! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts