Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to start a new thread about this project, it is actually a continuation from a thread that we kind of got off topic from so if you want to see the history behind this project go here:

Pics of My Mo!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK guys well I did some fine tuning of the logo tonite and now I need your guys input. There are now two different versions of the logo. If you look you will see the slight difference in the design of the MO. One showing the crease in the door panel and one without. So I need to know which one you guys like better. I have also done a bunch of other designs... I can basically put whichever version of the MO into whatever design we like. So I'll be waiting for your opinions.

I need two questions answered:

1. Which design of the MO do you like? The one with out the crease in the door or the one with.

2. Which overall design do you like.

OK this was the basic design to start with but with both versions of the MO.

Designs: (.org A1 and .org A2)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the basic decal design that everyone wanted. It is shown on a black background so we can see what it would look like on our black windows.

Designs: (.org B1 and .org B2)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a new design

Design: (.org C)

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks Great! I like the one on the right, and both color schemes look good to me. I can't decide between them.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres one with Color, But I'd think that this would have to be a sticker...I dont know if they can do vinyl decals in multiple colors??

Design: (.org D)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here is one with "MURANO" instead of the .org text.

Designs: (Murano A1 and Murano A2)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey SnowMO i messed around and tried to make a custom badge.
Obviously what you see in grey would be chrome and the black would be black. I could make any changes you wanted.

Designs: (Badge A1 and Badge A2)

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to photoshop it to get an idea of what it might look like.

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
jaycen29....here is what i think u should do:

1. finalize the designs (2 or 3 maybe).
Then start a new thread for forum members to poll which design will be the winner. (Use the forum POLLS)
This is also good for iinitial market research to see how many forum members are interested and hence we can estimate the cost of this decals. More order quantity means cheaper right? :)

2. Ask your local graphic design shop.
Inquire on the minimum order quantity and the price to produce the winnning design (as pointed in #1)

Or I have a regulargraphic design shop affiliated to my company. They prints tshirt, brochure, business card, emblem, company phamlet/logo, banner etc.I dont mind to help you to ask their price also. pm me.

Or you can contact admin/kris and i bet he knows someone in his area too.

3. Should contact admin/kris to make the winning desin\gn as the official nissanmurano.org decals. Then u and him can organize a group buy/link from nissanmurano webpage for ppl to buy online.

4. After there are enough forum member who paid for the stickers to satisfy the minimum quantity order, then place the order with the graphic design shop. Hence, all decals will be pre-paid.
If there are not enought interest, kris can refund the money (via paypal)

5. when u or kris place the order, put a bit more than the minimum quantitiy order, as buffer.
Future forum members can still buy the decals and you still have some as inventory left.
Of course, it is not guaranteed and for those who don't purchase in this first group buy, may face backorders.

Kris, i hope u read this too :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey I contacted a company about having custom badges made....showed them the design and they said they would be about ten bucks apiece

·
5,268 Posts
SugarRush,

yes I do read this.........however, I am not the ADMINISTRATOR of this board............I am just a mamber as you with added duties/responsibilities/honor of being moderator.........

As to the stickers - I do like them. If one is a small one I would put it on my window......

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I like design C, but I don't really want "driven by style" on it - too flashy for me. For me, a subtle window decal is good enough.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I could easily remove that...just throwing ideas out there. someone else had asked for some sort of catch phrase on it so i put one together.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice, I agree with everyone, tough choices. I do have to say I like C and D though

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
jaycen29 said:
Hey SnowMO i messed around and tried to make a custom badge.
Obviously what you see in grey would be chrome and the black would be black. I could make any changes you wanted.

Designs: (Badge A1 and Badge A2)
Absolutely awesome. I like A1 a lot. If it was a little smaller iwould gladly debadge th MO's ba-donk-a-donk and slap one of those bad boys on there. Anyone else interested? Sweet! Is this your occupation or is this just a hobby? :29:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I work in the graphic industry, but I do more just ad layout...dont get to design and be creative as much a I'd like too. I've done some other stuff like T-shirt designs, logos for websites and so on for friends.

So you like Badge A1? I guess you want a mostly chrome one then huh, I was thinkin of maybe going with the more black one. As far as size we can make it whatever size we want. The Nissan badge on the back is about 4" tall, but I dont know if that would just look too big for the custom one. what do you think? I'm also a bit concerned about causing paint damage when debadging and being able to get all the adhesive off. I was thinking of maybe adding a small badge on the sides near the wheel wells like you see on some cars. Of course I'd have to get them to make 2 badges with mirror images so the MO art is facing forward on both sides. I was messing around again last night and added some copy like "Limited Edition" underneath the badge to see what it would look like. I'll post em tonight so you can see them. Think about what size you think the emblem should be and let me know.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts