Nissan Murano Forum banner

NissanMurano.org License Plates

3K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  gworg 
#1 ·
All Moer's,
I think it would be a nice gesture to consider to other MO owners that are unaware there is an informative website dedicated to the MO....a custom NissanMurano.org license plate???
Anyone else up for this???

I would consider purchasing a pair........
Rich

#6 ·
count me in too (more)

I have an audi and also active in audiworld.com
That forum is THE ULLTIMATE site for audi

Even their engineers in germany are reading the forum
Their designers read (and post) in the forum
People from tireracks, euro tunners read the forum
New audi buyer read the forum
Proud audi owner read the forum
Group buyers posts in forum.
Article-writers post in the forum
My Audi salesrep read the forum...
They have stickers, licensepllate, emblems, groupbuys

The point is: spreading the gospel, is good :2:

See this audiworld
You will see what i meant

#7 ·
License Plates

I want one too, and I'd be glad to volunteer to set this up, at cost ... which looks to be around $9.99 each, qty 1.

(I have a good/reputable supplier who can set this up quickly, and who I've worked with before, and who can manage web-based ordering).

But in reading the Terms of Use agreement on this web site, I'd need to get permission to use the NISSANMURANO.ORG logo. Anybody know who I'd contact to volunteer to host this?

Or... I'd be glad to point them to my supplier.

#8 ·
try email: info@nissanmurano.org...

i believe KSmurano is one of the moderator, but i am not 100%

#13 ·
admin said:
Folks, I'm currently working with one of my suppliers to get nissanmurano.org stickers and license plate frames done. I'll let you know when I have something.

admin.
Stickers -- good (hopefully, they'll be the static cling variety for the windows)

License plate frames -- very good; better than the plate itself, especially for those of us that are still living in places with governments insisting on running plates back AND front.

#15 ·
Love the site.

But I don't trash my car up with advertising.

Homer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.