·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I git me one of them der stickers........:2:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have a vinyl sticker plotter and can make pretty much anything you can come up with. I would need permission from the forum owner to make stickers w/ the forum but anything else is fair game.

email or PM me for more info...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Out of the Picture

Well Jaycen's email address bounced, and it sound like he does answer his PM's...

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host mx1.mail.yahoo.com [67.28.113.71]: 554 delivery error:
dd Sorry your message to [email protected] cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta182.mail.re4.yahoo.com

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what a vinyl sticker plotter is, but you know what would be cool is if we could make the .org "sticker" plastic. I don't know if plastic is the right word, but think of it like the college banners that you often see in car windows. The kind that can be removed and reapplied.

I can look into this if there is enough interest or if the sticker plotter can do this that would be awesome. Perhaps we can design a new forum logo?

·
Registered
93 Posts
the plotter does the vinyl cut-out style stickers that are best applied to glass, it cannot do the static stickers you are referring to. Those are printed, not cut-out.

I can easily do the murano sticker pictured but I'd need approval from whoever created it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may have found a place that will do the vinyl static, so we don't have to screw around w/ sticking it on and having scrape it off.

Also, per elliotgb's post, please see the following designs in the attached image. Slight different than TheGymKid's images.

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Coness said:
I may have found a place that will do the vinyl static, so we don't have to screw around w/ sticking it on and having scrape it off.

Also, per elliotgb's post, please see the following designs in the attached image. Slight different than TheGymKid's images.
The only problem with the vinyl static stickers that have to be adhered to the
inside of the window, then with tinted glass you can't see them very well from
the outside ... :1pat:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
324 Posts
Poll, what Poll... :(

Coness said:
Ok, I've got permission to use the nissanmurano.org url from the Forum Administrator, but can't get a hold of jaycen, so we could just tweak the logo some and then all will be good. Besides, I doubt that it is patented anyways. Please let me know your interest by going to the following poll: http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/...eadid=6633&highlight=nissanmurano.org+sticker
The only problem is there is no real poll, other than adding comment which I already had....

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, it wasn't very obvious to me as to how to create one, so please add your comments.

·
Registered
93 Posts
wa4qfy said:

The only problem with the vinyl static stickers that have to be adhered to the
inside of the window, then with tinted glass you can't see them very well from
the outside ... :1pat:
My offer to assist w/ vinyl window stickers still stands!:2:

·
Registered
190 Posts
The sticker you drew looks good. It's definitely growing on me. Needs something, like an outline of wheels or something else distinctive of the Murano. It's a Great Start!

I hope eveyone sends in their comments, so we can get to the best design that represents the character and mystique of the Murano well.

Thanks!

Alan

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
elliotgb said:
A forum member named Jaycen was in charge of that effort (he took it upon himself) but I think he is no longer doing this. I haven't seen a post from him in a long time, so I don't know if he's around here anymore.
I believe Jaycen29 is still alive and well. He posted here two or three weeks ago. However, I am not sure if he is involved anymore in creating the MO stickers.

-njjoe

·
Registered
190 Posts
jace:

I looked at your drawing/logo one more time full screen. It's really quite good!

Feel free to make any minor modifications; everyone else, please post your ideas and comments.

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
659 Posts
Anybody have any stickers right now? :)

I'd love to put one on (if it's not too big) to try to spread the word and get more Murano drivers/fans here.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts