Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short! Ordered a part via the internet, never got a response from e-mail queries concerning status. Called today (13 days later) and I was told that they no longer have access to the internet site and could not process order from it. It seems who ever set it up and ran it no longer works for them and they are now locked out of the site. So now I am in the process of getting my money back from Pay Pal.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Same here. What a pain in the butt!! I've been trying to contact paypal about it, but I can't seem to find out how to actuall be able to email a real person. I'm stuck with their automated system waiting for a response from Nissan Parts 4 less. They are obviously not going to respond since all email sent to them are being bounced back. Oh well, it's only a 10 day wait, I guess.

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6591

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Go to paypal site and find the "contact us" link and send an -email. You will see an automated system coming up first so just type a question that comes closest and then the system will let you write a note. Now you can explain what happened in detail and a live person will respond back quickly. I have tried twice and both times my responses have been from humans ( best I can tell :D )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts