Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way for a consumer like myself to access NNAnet?

If not, is there anyone who has access that would be willing to check on the status of my order and perhaps email me a pdf or screen shot?

My order number is 6w513145.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Larry,

I just checked and it says that your order # is not found. I put the W as the first character, and this came up.

BTW, did you get my e-mail last week? I did get yours and I responded.

Scott

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott,
Thanks for your reply!
I actually was checking quite frequently to see if you replied to my direct message to you, but I never saw a reply... weird. That is why I posted here, hoping you'd see it and reply. I'll have to double check my regular email inbox but I don't remember seeing anything but there was definitely nothing in my nissanmurano.org inbox.

Anyhow, that order # is close to mine... funny! Nice creative thinking to come up with results!
Unfortunately the number I gave you is what the paper from my dealer says (I think it is a piece of paper I wasn't supposed to take, in retrospect but I AM glad I have it). It is a "New Vehicle Worksheet" and lists 6w513145 as the STK/ORD# and the STATUS as "IN-TRANSIT"
It also lists the make, model, colors, year, etc. Lower it lists all the factory accessories.
The VIN listed is very close to the one that you were able to pull up.
I recently saw a site that explains exactly what each part of the VIN means but haven't been able to find it again...
Anyhow, JN8AZ08W76W513145 is what I have on my paperwork if you are able to look up anything that way. I noticed that the last 8 characters of my VIN is the same as my order number.
Tomorrow is the two week mark since the order was placed and my sales person seems to think that tomorrow it will arrive (I am keeping my fingers crossed by duct taping them tonight while I sleep).
:D
I appreciate your help!!
Larry

·
Registered
216 Posts
Found It!

OK, I searched by VIN and this is what came up:

Search for another Vehicle
Order #: W651477

Current Configuration
2006 MURANO SL AWD SUV AUTO

K23-G
BRILLIANT SILVE, CHARCOAL

Invoice MSRP
BASE $28,278 $30,750

CGO $59 $80
CARGO AREA PROTEC

FLO $68 $90
FLOOR MATS

NAV $1,561 $1,800
NAVIGATION SYSTEM

RRC $146 $190
ROOF RAILS CROSSB

SGD $90 $120
SPLASH GUARDS

TR4 $3,990 $4,600
SL TOURING PKG

VDC $651 $750
DYNAMIC CTRL PKG

WDF $61 $90
SUNROOF WIND DEFL

50S $0 $0
50 STATE EMISSION

Freight Charge $605 $605

Total $35,509 $39,075

Vehicle Information
Order #: W651477
VIN: JN8AZ08W76W513145
Ordered On: 10/06/2005 Production Month: 11/2005
Rail Ship Date: Shipping VPC:
Rail Receive Date: Status: DLR
Wholesale Date: 01/18/2006
ETA: 01/26/06
RDR Date:
Dealer: 26-3482
EAST COAST NISSAN
JIMMY DEMARCO Dealer Details: 201-567-9000
340 SYLVAN AVE. (RT 9W)
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ 07632

Looks like this car was already in inventory at another dealer and they are making a dealer trade. You can probably call the original dealer to see when it will leave there...if it hasn't already.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the dealership that I am leasing from (East Coast Nissan).
What makes you think that is a dealer trade from that information?

Do you think the info you pulled is for some reason different than what the dealer is telling me? (Do they use the same nnanet system to pull their info off of?)

Is there any reason you could imagine a dealer would have a vehicle but tell me they don't?

And oddly enough, I have that paperwork that lists it as In Transit from two weeks ago.

Weird... Something just doesn't feel right.

Hopefully it is just my car salesmen paranoia and not gut instinct!
(Sometimes I can confuse those two:eek: )

Thanks for your help getting to the bottom of this.
Larry

·
Registered
216 Posts
It showed an ETA of 1/26, so I just figured they had received it by now. I got this off the same site that the dealer uses.

Looks like it just hasn't come in yet...no need to worry. Look on the bright side, the ETA of my order is 5/06!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL!
I will include that when I am counting my blessings!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts