Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my 2003 Moreno front wheel has verry low acceleration in park or neutral but no acceleration power while in drive, reverse 1,2,3.

Really stump don’t know where to start and to top things off my ob2 port is not working for some reason an all fuses are good ….

ThAnna in advanced guys an gals.

·
Premium Member
Oct 2010 Ti Australian Model (Manufactured Japan)
168 Posts
Model year, awd/fwd, mileage, trim (S, LE, ?) will be needed to help solve your problem.
Cheers

Reactions: Pilgrim

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Hello my 2003 Moreno front wheel has verry low acceleration in park or neutral but no acceleration power while in drive, reverse 1,2,3.

Really stump don’t know where to start and to top things off my ob2 port is not working for some reason an all fuses are good ….

ThAnna in advanced guys an gals.
How many miles?

Start by having your alternator and battery load tested before troubleshooting further. The electrical supply needs to be solid for everything to perform correctly. Check the ground connections under the battery and at the CVT too.

Was your Murano operating fine before this occurred? Did you just buy it used with the issue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many miles?

Start by having your alternator and battery load tested before troubleshooting further. The electrical supply needs to be solid for everything to perform correctly. Check the ground connections under the battery and at the CVT too.

Was your Murano operating fine before this occurred? Did you just buy it used with the issue?
Hey, I had the bettery an alternator tested they are in fine working order I check the grounds under the battery tray there good also. I didn’t check the ones at the cvt tho. Also my obd2 port doesn't work checked every fuse there all good under dash and in engine bay.

thanks

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Also my obd2 port doesn't work checked every fuse there all good under dash and in engine bay.
I take it you mean that the OBDII port has no power? The circuit that powers that port also powers a bunch of other very important things. This is where you need to start. Fuse #19 is highlighted by red coloring and "Elec Parts" text on the diagram inside the cover of the fuse box under the dash. When you say the fuse is "good" did you actually check for battery power with a DVOM or test light)?

See also this thread as it sounds like a similar problem except the lady mixed up the fuses: https://www.nissanmurano.org/threads/took-eng-cont-inj-fuse-10a-out.226447/

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Schematic

Font Gadget Rectangle Office equipment Office supplies

Reactions: MuranoSL2003

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited by Moderator)
I take it you mean that the OBDII port has no power? The circuit that powers that port also powers a bunch of other very important things. This is where you need to start. Fuse #19 is highlighted by red coloring and "Elec Parts" text on the diagram inside the cover of the fuse box under the dash. When you say the fuse is "good" did you actually check for battery power with a DVOM or test light)?

See also this thread as it sounds like a similar problem except the lady mixed up the fuses: https://www.nissanmurano.org/threads/took-eng-cont-inj-fuse-10a-out.226447/

View attachment 55129

View attachment 55130
Yeah obd2 wouldn’t power my scanner I put I new fuse in there but didn’t check that one with test light I will tomorrow. What if I get no power on there . For some reason that link won’t open up. And grounds are good. Even the ones on manifold.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts