Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ,i just got backfrom vegas CES show and i was there 4 days,
i did not see any MURANOS there

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
What was the neatest thing you saw at the show?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was in Vegas too , for 5 days , and I only saw one Murano there. California plates, SL without all wheel drive. Yes, how was the show? anything worth mentioning?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i guees this car is not popular there and u know what i notice ,they have only few nissans there, funny people in vegas

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I was in Vegas in October. While ignoring the "new" Treasure Island show. I watched the traffic on the strip for 20 minutes. Although thousands of cars crawled by, there was not one Murano. Yes, like most of you would have done, I was specifically looking.

When I went golfing at Nellis AFB, I saw a Murano. It turned to be Dookies'! He used to be a regular on this board. I hope he's still on this side of the pond....

PS. When in Vegas blow off the Treasure Island show. It stinks. Not worth waiting for.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
They have so many unsold Murano's there. My dealer in Phoenix brought one down my 04 to fill my order, said it is his "remote Warehouse"

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was in Summerland a suburb of Vegas for New Year's Eve and day and saw 3-4 MO's. Maybe the high rollers on the strip don't like them but the common folk seem to be accepting.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Summerlin really isn't "common folk" territory, it's a mostly upper-middle-class neighborhood. Most of those people have quite a bit of money. I think it's cool that you saw MOs in an area of town where everyone can easily afford Bimmers, Benzes, Land Rovers, Porsche Cayennes, etc....

Here's one for ya -- Reno doesn't have an Infinity dealership. Now that really bites, I think the Reno-ites are missing out! Personally I'd rather have an Infinity dealership here to take my MO to because I really don't like the [only] Reno Nissan dealership.

If I had the money, I might just open an Infinity dealership! :)

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
High rollers only drive:

1.. Mercedezbenz if he is with the wife and a driver
2...BMW when he is the driver with his teenage children
3...Porsche 911 if he is by himself
4.. Ferari or lamborghini if he is with a hot babe...

Murano(s) are for honest and ordinary people. :2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
There are lots of Muranos in Summerlin. Recently at a four-way stop in Summerlin, there were Muranos in all four spots. Lots of Muranos, but not lots of friendly waves, just one from a Polished Pewter Murano.::cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts