Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have come across an odd Problem. When I play a Cd I got almost no sound out of the Dash Speaker/left side. However, when I play Sat radio/FM the sound is there??
The sounds on Cdls sounds muffled???
AnYOne??
:mad:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
It "may" be the plug on the back of the cd player......seems that I have heard of that.
Or, it may be a bad CD player.
That's what mine was a long time ago. (2003?)

Homer

·
Registered
286 Posts
i got same problem here,sometimes the left top speaker do not sound,I tap the trim around the radio and kick back in,I think thats a BOSE problem I also have an olds with BOSE radio and do exactly the samething even in the same side as the MO radio, I have to hit the side of the radio and sound kick back in until I hit another pothole.

·
Registered
170 Posts
i HAVE THE SAME ISSUE WITH MY '04. DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THIS IS COVERED UNDER THE FACTOY WARRENTY?????

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
This is a known problem with I believe a TSB. Not so sure on the TSB though. Problem has to do with an internal ribbon running from CD player to radio becomming loose. It is covered under factory warranty and if you are out of warranty, do a search for posts by generator (I think). He showes how to disassemble the HU and fix the ribbon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts