Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to hook up and AMP to my NON-Bose head unit. I want spemting that will plug into my stero, that will reduce the speker level to lin level for my amplifier.

Is anyone aware. Does PAC or any other company make a plug in, line lever converter?

I don't want to cut or splice into my factory wiring harness.

Thanks fo ryour selp!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the horrible spelling! Geesh! I guess I should proof read before I submit a new thread. It's early, and Sunday....

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Yo Matt, check out Jaak's post showing the head unit outputs and etc. I think there is a Y cable made for what U need, but I don't know who makes it.
I will be doing the splice on the rear speaker harnesses when i get the noyve to pop the threshold for the front door jams. (hope that's where they be)

·
Nissan Enthusiast
197 Posts
Call audio warehouse at 201-368-2632. Tell them you want the PAC audio kit for the Murano. They'll hook you up good. PAC does not sell direct to consumers.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I second that. The PAC convertor is great because it reduces a lot of the noise you would normally get with this system because the stock head unit gives out a lot of ground loop noise. One of the best sounding convertors I've heard to date...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts