Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Noise belt when a/c start. What is the problem? The noise during a second. Sound when start compresor a/c
Thanks

·
Registered
851 Posts
A/C clutch issue, worn belt, or tension pully issue are a few places to start. I would start with looking at the belt to see if it's worn or cracked. If it needs to be replaced, you'll be dealing with the tension pully, so you'll know if that's an issue.

Check A/C clutch operation up close while someone is turning A/C on and off. If sticking or making loud noises when engaging, replace the clutch before total failure. Replace belt at the same time.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Certified. Here in Chile warranty expire after 3 years or 60.000 kilometers.. One of the options is completed... Bye warranty. My murano have more than 3 years... :-(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Certified. Here in Chile warranty expire after 3 years or 60.000 kilometers.. One of the options is completed... Bye warranty. My murano have more than 3 years... :-(
o wow that stinks. So What does certified mean where your from? Certified Nissan vehicles in the US is 7yr 100,000.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[QUOTE = "Worldon1finger, publicación: 750585, miembro: 146225"]
o wow eso apesta. Entonces, ¿qué significa certificado de dónde eres? Los vehículos Nissan certificados en los EE. UU. Son 7 años 100,000
[/ CITAR]
Yes, certified because nissan, have history maintenance register.
My country, Chile, Sudamerica. Near of Argentina, Brasil ... Nissan warranty sucks here. Only 3 years or 50,000 kms Nissan is a popular Brand here. Bad aftermarker service.
My llitle noise, here New video by Patricio Garay Gamero
Regards

·
Registered
53 Posts
That sounds like the ac clutch. Could you provide a video from under the hood with a light on aiming at the ac compressor? Just seems too early for any of that to go bad. How does your belt look / feel? Is it tight, any cracks?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts