Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to the forum. I've had my MO about 6 months and have put about 3000 miles on her. Just encountered a low hum noise but no discernable change in performance or handling. I could not hear the noise outside of the vehicle - only inside coming from the passenger side (below the glove box). Took it to my dealer and they found a problem. From what I can tell, they are replacing dampers on the Fuel Filter Assembly. Parts are on order.

By the way, Love my MO - My first love affair with a vehicle!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Welcome to NissanMurano_Org and thanks for the heads up on the noise issue. Please keep us updated on if the fix was successful.
Many members here (including me) also have a love affair with their MO! I love mine because it is anything I want it to be, from a stylish performance car that can "eat" many of the cars on the road today, to a cool and comfortable family car which also doubles as a cargo carrying van!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As an update, the parts mentioned were installed today and this resolved the noise problem. Info I have on the parts as follows:

Problem: Engine Type noise eminating from inside and in the area under the glove box:

Parts: 22675-5Y760 Damper Assy - FUE
22657-CA000 Damper Assy - FUE
16618-10V10 Seal O-RING

This was a warranty repair.

If this noise had been there initially, I would have mistaken the noise as just normal engine noise. But considering how quite the MO was when I purchased her, I was able to detect it as abnormal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts