Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had incidence with their instrument cluster creeking? Sounds like not only the clear plastic guage covers rattling but the whole cluster housing is creeking.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Not so much I do on ocassion get a small creek from near the environmental controls/radio area when its cold.

Perhaps the noise you are hearing is from the A pillar. I had that noise and found that it was were the dash meet the A pillar on the drivers side. I placed some black foam between the two and the noise is gone. (Near the VIN plate).

·
Registered
135 Posts
Well since I got my MO its been below zero centigrade and everything creeks tics and rattles in the dash area and elsewhere. Here is a persistent one which I fixed successfully with some help from gonzo's thread (to date anyhow).
http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/...id=3418&perpage=15&highlight=ADV&pagenumber=2
I realize you said instrument cluster, but I haven't experienced any noise from there yet. Everywhere elso though! Sad to think that 41k cndn gets you a comfy, cool, great performing, practical, rattle box.
oh well.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone had incidence with their instrument cluster creeking? Sounds like not only the clear plastic guage covers rattling but the whole cluster housing is creeking.
yes my Nissan MO not only making noise but my needle are checking nonstop when the car is stop on park gear
how can I fix that?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts