Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had incidence with their instrument cluster creeking? Sounds like not only the clear plastic guage covers rattling but the whole cluster housing is creeking.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Not so much I do on ocassion get a small creek from near the environmental controls/radio area when its cold.

Perhaps the noise you are hearing is from the A pillar. I had that noise and found that it was were the dash meet the A pillar on the drivers side. I placed some black foam between the two and the noise is gone. (Near the VIN plate).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well since I got my MO its been below zero centigrade and everything creeks tics and rattles in the dash area and elsewhere. Here is a persistent one which I fixed successfully with some help from gonzo's thread (to date anyhow).
http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3418&perpage=15&highlight=ADV&pagenumber=2
I realize you said instrument cluster, but I haven't experienced any noise from there yet. Everywhere elso though! Sad to think that 41k cndn gets you a comfy, cool, great performing, practical, rattle box.
oh well.:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts