Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
38 Posts
geeeessse

I agree! Its definately not for me, or for my MO! And thats the body kit I saw on that one "ss" murano in the city.... I dont know why anyone would want to do that to the MO anyways. I think it makes it look kinda sleazy. I really love the murano for its clean lines and I would hate to think that it might end up being a "rice" car....:(

·
5,244 Posts
The beauty is in simplicity! Say no more!

·
38 Posts
yuck- dont bother wasting your time at the fresh alloy website

I also want to note that I looked around that fresh allow website about the MO... I really am disgusted by their blogs! A bunch of people were talking about the kinds of sexual positions you could do in the MO and other really not MO-oriented stuff. I was reading an article I thought was about the 2oo4 Motor Trend SUV article, and got this instead....

Re: Motor Trend's 2004 Sport/Utility of the Year
#67577287 - 11/01/03 04:19 AM Edit Reply Quote

Cryo you never know when Im serious or not....I like to get a rise out of peeps just to keep things controversial...(had sex at 75 mph....hit a few bumps and didnt even feel the teeth)Please dont shut down this thread Parky,I wont get off again....I mean off topic again Hey Cryo how are those flimsy rear bumpers holding up btw?

--------------------
Higby......SL AWD Silver latte leather..

YEASH! Honestly, I cant tell you how happy I am that this website is so amazing and classy! I really wanted to thank all of you. I have learned so much from this site about my MO, and about cars in general. I really do feel more confident taking those long trips, knowing the information I know from you guys!.

Dont get me wrong, now, Fresh Alloy had some very different and interesting blogs about the MO, but I must say Nissanmurano.org is a much much more worthy and reliable source!!!!

:2: :2: :2:

Thanks Again,
Jackie

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I checked out that site first before coming here and it is pretty much a waste of space.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Almost makes the MO look like a mini van!:eek:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I dunno, I kind of like it. I just think it kind of defeats the purpose. If I wanted an AWD street racer I would buy an STI or an Evo. Because the Murano is a cruck that does most things well, it's hard to convert it into a specialized vehicle, either street racer, off road beast, or an ultra luxury vehicle...

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I really like that word "Cruck" first time I have seen it.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
don't like the add on sides, especially the flairs, oh dear....
But if someone came up with a more smooth chin.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't like the side flairs but the front air dam looks nice. It might even protect the low hanging tranny scoop.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, since the Murano is an import you know how these aftermarket companies love to give them all the bling factor. Its probably for the SEMA show or a similiar show I'd bet.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
I actually like it. It sets the MO apart from the rest which is a big feat in itself. I really like the front and rear bumpers. Now all we need is a respectable front grille. It's my least favorite part of the "Cruck".

·
Registered
301 Posts
I think it's nice.... just nice. I wouldn't spend the money for that though.

For some reason it makes me think of the PT Cruiser, but not so hearse-like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts