Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it!!!!!! It's gorgeous. I can't stop looking at it. What a great sound system. This is definately a luxurious SUV. I spent the morning protecting it with Zaino. It's so shiney now. It rides so beautifully too! Now I know first hand what everyone is so excited about!:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEETTT!!!

Welcome and congrats!!

njmo

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Very nice. So, as is obligatory when posting your new ride, you have to tell us what your first mod/accessory will be! :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on your new MO!

Mine is almost three weeks old and I still find myself going out to the garage just to look at it, so I know how you feel!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I was standin there yesterday lookin at her......and it's been 14 months.
It won't go away....
:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't keep my eyes off this machine. I was walking the dog this morning and kept on turning around to see how it looked at 100 ft....200 ft....300 ft......400ft.......................

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, as is obligatory when posting your new ride, you have to tell us what your first mod/accessory will be!

I had after market rear sensors installed into the bumper. I live in an area with lots of little kids running up and down the sidewalk behind my driveway. I thought the rear sensors would be an extra safety measure so I don't squash one.

·
4,601 Posts
Congrats! Nice colour!!! :p

Now stop looking at it from the outside and plan a road trip so you can enjoy it from the inside....

This is what a Sunlit Copper Murano from Toronto looks like going through Vermont....

Attachments

·
4,601 Posts
I was standin there yesterday lookin at her......and it's been 14 months.
It won't go away....
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't keep my eyes off this machine. I was walking the dog this morning and kept on turning around to see how it looked at 100 ft....200 ft....300 ft......400ft.......................
It never stops... I'm at 27 months and still do it. And I loooooooove the copper... Copper and black always look sharp together.

I was looking at BMW's on the web, and the Dodge Magnum... My wife says, what are you looking at that for? You know your next vehicle's another Murano!

She's right...

You know it really should have said this on the box!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Big congrats on the new Murano!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats! Nice colour!!!

Now stop looking at it from the outside and plan a road trip so you can enjoy it from the inside....

This is what a Sunlit Copper Murano from Toronto looks like going through Vermont....
I've been seeing more of this colour around T.O. lately. They must have gotten a shipment in. Planning a trip to New York-the Big Apple in May.

·
4,601 Posts
I'd agree, as there wasn't a lot. But to be fair, I've been seeing Muranos much more than I used to. It was rare to see one at first, I had people chasing me. 6 months later, I'd see maybe 3 a week, now I can count a dozen in one trip from the west end of Toronto to Markham and back.

The street I live on, has three other streets connected. On each one of those connecting streets (they're not long either, maybe 30-40 houses each) there is a silver Murano. Two SL's and one SE. And another silver SL off a joining street.

And a couple more silvers at the nearby plaza, during the day.

I could start a Murano users group within walking distance....

But hey, there's no knocking good taste!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Matchbox Murano

Nice Jaak... have you stopped to talk to any of those other owners? When I drive by one on the road I wave... only once someone waved back. I'm trying to start a trend here in Jersey. : )

SIDENOTE: Anyone come across a model or matchbox car of a Murano? I'm looking to get one for my desk. (I'm a big o'l kid) I've always looked while in stores, but never came across one. i've also done a search online... no success.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Re: Matchbox Murano

TheGymKid said:
Nice Jaak... have you stopped to talk to any of those other owners? When I drive by one on the road I wave... only once someone waved back. I'm trying to start a trend here in Jersey. : )

SIDENOTE: Anyone come across a model or matchbox car of a Murano? I'm looking to get one for my desk. (I'm a big o'l kid) I've always looked while in stores, but never came across one. i've also done a search online... no success.
You can order a Murano diecast model from Courtesy Nissan (courtesyparts.com). I ordered it, but there is one problem. The dimensions are all wrong. Its much too long and not tall enough. If a Murano really looked like the model, it would be like a Cadillac SRX (long and low). The model comes in one style, a Sunlit Copper SE AWD.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Re: Re: Matchbox Murano

Eric L. said:

You can order a Murano diecast model from Courtesy Nissan (courtesyparts.com). I ordered it, but there is one problem. The dimensions are all wrong. Its much too long and not tall enough. If a Murano really looked like the model, it would be like a Cadillac SRX (long and low). The model comes in one style, a Sunlit Copper SE AWD.
Whoops looks like Courtesy no longer carries it. Try here instead:

http://www.jcollection-models.com/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome ella138 and congrats on your new MO. I love that sunlit copper...I have my nails done in that color at least once every 2 months :) I would've chosen that if I had bought new, but alas, it was a sheer silver on the used car lot. No regrets though, in a MO it's all good.

Gymkid, I guess I'm a big kid at heart too, I've been looking for the MO hotwheels from the very day I brought mine home (Looking at your profile, I see we're just a few months difference in age :D )

·
4,601 Posts
Re: Matchbox Murano

TheGymKid said:
So far I haven't seen them.... But I was thinking it might be fun to do a little nissanmurano.org flyer. Either that, or annoying.:D

I do think it's kind of freaky that I know of 5 silver Muranos within a short walk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts