Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few comparisons, but let's start filling this section.

Personal preferences of what I would like to see include:

2003 Acura MDX
2003 Honda Pilot
2003 Toyota Highlander
2003 Toyota 4Runner

I'm planning on heading up right now to the one Nissan dealer in the Atlanta area that has a Murano...I'll provide feedback upon my return.:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Got ours this week.

We got ours after ordering a Honda Pilot, which would take 12 weeks to arrive. Saw the Murano, drove it and loved it. We have about 100 miles on it and are very impressed with it in all areas. Only one nit-pick: The speedometer should have been calibrated for less than 160 mph! As a consequence it is difficult to tell how fast you are going at 20-40 mph range. We would definitely recommend it afterr initial ownership. Hopefully we will continue the love affair! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got my MURANO SE AWD Super Black/Charcol Lthr, Nav, and I love it! I almost bouth Volvo XC90, and I still think that's a great car, but I'm glad that I found MURANO at last minute on the web.

My MB ML430 2000's lease is expiring early next month. I could have kept it and extend the lease, but it was becoming boring after driving 3 years. ML of course is a very nice car, but it's not as innovative as MURANO. MURANO is a very sexy car with real performance and cutting edge technology that really works. I'm very satisfied so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
:D Hi,
After looking at the 4Runner and Pilot for a while, I decided to buy the Murano right after I test drove it. For all the SUVs out there only Pilot come close to Murano's smoothness. Pilot has 5 gears and I didn't notice the gear changes during my 30 minutes of test drive. The Pilot is a very nice SUV, but it just doesn't give me that emotional high. My heart beats increased while test driving the Murano and I'm still very excited everytime I step in my Murano. I've owned 6 cars and only my 92 300zx gave me that kind of feelings. Oh, and the attention I got is amazing...after driving my 98 Pathfinder for 5 years...
Now back to the Pilot. It's very family oriented, very good interior space. The overall design is clean and likable, typical Honda, but the interior doesn't feel as luxurious as the Murano even with leather and if I bought a black one, it only comes with gray interior...
Now the 4Runner. If you go out and do 4x4ing...buy this car, otherwise look somewhere else. The 4Runner's interior feels very cheap especially at its price range. Only strong point is it's off-road performance.
MB's ML320 feels too small and too many on the road.
X5 and XC90 are too expensive for me.

I'm extremely happy with my decision and I enjoy every moment driving it. I LOVE this car. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts