Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found it online... probably posted before

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Ouch!

At first I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I understand the meaning of "to each his own", but some things should have a limit.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
ahhhhhhh....roadstripe yellow, how pleasing to the eye.....NOT.

Way TF off the subject....
There is this house I see each time I go to visit my Dad that is a 4 room cinderblock house that I KNOW is painted with yellow road stripe paint. I bet the paint will outlast the cinderblock.
LOL

·
Registered
161 Posts
Didn't we have a thread a while back on how many working girls a Pimp could fit into an MO?

Why, Why, Why, does it have to have CA License plated on it?

·
4,601 Posts
SOCal, right?

Nice wheels.

Uh...

Did I say nice wheels?

Uh, er, uh, um, yeah.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
FastEddy said:
Didn't we have a thread a while back on how many working girls a Pimp could fit into an MO?

What other state's license plate did you expect?!:p

-njjoe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
mozman said:
No picture... Did something happen?
mozman-

The picture appears for me.

Maybe your PC has a "good taste" filter and is preventing you from seeing the pic. Check your settings.

-njjoe

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mozman, you are probably using firefox. its not appearing for me as well. use IE, it should solve the problem !!
cheers !

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
According to the link furnished by Tyler_Canada, this Mo has the following features:

"The Custom Shop Murano features paint by Dupont, KMC wheels with Toyo tires, Eibach springs, Automax dash kit, Firestone load leveling, Nitrous Works nitrous system and Toucan lights. (Nov. 4, 2003)"

Nitrous system?!? You have got to be kidding! I'd like to know if the CVT is still in one piece.

-njjoe

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm using IE. The IE globe in the top corner spinning forever.... everlasting load of a hideous looking Murano that I regretfully saw from Tyler_Canada's link. :eek:

·
Registered
132 Posts
FastEddy said:

So, just 'cause I kinda notice the details. The CA plates on this MO are the exact same ones on the pics of the new 2006 MO in the stickys... Promo vehicle or something???

CA 562

1 - 18 of 18 Posts