Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed the deal on a brand new 04 Murano SE Pewter/charcoal, fully loaded minus navi. :D :D :D

Only problem is the color I want is not available anywhere in the province so I have to sit and wait patiently until the end of January before taking delivery. :bonk:

Good news is I know it's built and being loaded on the boat. Dec build date. :2:

Anyone got any suggestions on how not to go crazy waiting for 6 weeks?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Snowride said:
Just signed the deal on a brand new 04 Murano SE Pewter/charcoal, fully loaded minus navi. :D :D :D

Only problem is the color I want is not available anywhere in the province so I have to sit and wait patiently until the end of January before taking delivery. :bonk:

Good news is I know it's built and being loaded on the boat. Dec build date. :2:

Anyone got any suggestions on how not to go crazy waiting for 6 weeks?
Make a full scale poster of the MO's interior and paste it to a cardboard backing. Then you can cover up the dash board of your car with it and pretend you are driving a MO :D

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hang out here and listen to everyone complain. :) Make a list of everything that you'd never notice but because someone here mentioned it - you can't stand :)

You can see if someone has the same color combo - get a hi-res picture of it and use it as your wallpaper on all PCs you use.

You can order Zaino now - before you get your M.

Clean the garage. I also recommend washing whatever car/cars that will be parked next to it to avoid any contamination. If you have extra time and money - buy a roll of red carpet to roll down the driveway.

Cut a piece of electrical tape to cover the SAT button.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All good ideas except for the last one. Ordered it today. :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Rent one.

·
4,664 Posts
If you like, you can scan the brochure and print it onto transfers. Do up a pillow case with it and you can hug it every night....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Come to my house and put 10 coats of Zaino on my MO to practice up for your own. :5:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts