Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this Front Nudge Bar yet? It looks really nice. It really gives the Murano a rugged look. If anything I'll probably just get the Front Nudge Bar only... Anyone know the brand name?

Front Nudge Bar

Rear Nudge Bar

Side Rocker Bar

·
Registered
129 Posts
Now those look like they might actually have some protection factor rathere than just being cosmetic.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i just jumped on to the forum to let everyone know that i decided and i ordered the standard nudge bar....and then BAM here's this nice fancy looking one. someone kick me.

these do look great. i'm not sure i 'd get the 2 huge fog lights, but its looking good i tell ya. too good. darn it.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Man that looks pretty cool! Anyone want to buy my Genuine Nissan one? :4:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have we figured out who makes these bars yet? IMHO they are the best looking so far.

·
Registered
180 Posts
N2MURANOS

Where did you get those pics? We MUST find out who makes these!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Click here to link to the site 4x4parts

Type Murano in search and you'll find assorted products for our ride

·
Registered
792 Posts
They have some pretty nice stuff.

I like the lower grill insert also - but I don't like the one for the upper.

In looking at the pictures - I wonder if you can still see the license plate.

The black one they show looks pretty nice also.

·
Registered
792 Posts
The side bars also help hide the muffler...

Hmmm....

·
Registered
47 Posts
has anyone found out who makes these Bars?....Im in the market to buy them like yesterday ..but want to see if i can buy them locally in a store.....

Many Thanks In Advanced!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you think the Nudge Bar will fit with the Front License Plate hold there? Massachusetts has the License plates on the front and back...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have decided that Im gonna buy this Nudge Bar which is made by manik...for one reason..."Low profile"

Front Nudge Bar

Rear Nudge Bar

I think I found the cheapeast price @

http://www.sfxperformance.com/

if anyone finds them cheaper please post the link on this thread...I will most likly place the order in three weeks...I'll post picutres onces they are attached!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
HAHAHAHA...check this out!!!

Some of us questioned who makes the Nudge bars that N2MURANOS originally posted....if you go to 4x4parts.com it is stated that Armor makes them...this is not the case my fellow Murano enthusiast it is made by Manik...

I had gotten a big kick out of this one because on my previous post I posted I was gonna purchase the Manik one because of its small profile….HAHAHAHA now come to find out it’s the same one that N2MURANOS posted ….

I emailed Manik and they sent me this

·
101 Posts
Hey look!! No low hanging muffler under the first pic. Isn't Photoshop wonderful?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw that. I do like those side bars though. Do they serve any purpose? Do you think it would look right with the OEM Nudge Bar?

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Chris03HD said:
Any idea on the "rocker bar" price?
Chris, we must have the same taste in cars...thats my next planned purchase!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts