Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone recommend a good NYC dealer? I've heard good comments about Autotech. I'm looking for a SL AWD w/Touring and Nav. Platinum/(latte or cabernet) colors.

If you bought in the NYC area, what did you pay?

I was thinking about offering 31500 for a car on the lot. Carsdirect.com is asking 33773 for my configuration. Pushing too hard?

·
Enjoying the ride…
465 Posts
I got mine from Nissan of Queens. You might check them out they are ok. I have a good experience with Staten Island Nissan, unfortunately that did not work out because they were unable to bring the car here in the time frame I needed.

lwlee said:

I was thinking about offering 31500 for a car on the lot. Carsdirect.com is asking 33773 for my configuration. Pushing too hard?
I think yes.:(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nissan Queens has a Nissan outstanding dealership award for 2004. Unfortunately, searching for info on the web has only bought up below average reviews.

I've since figured out I was pushing too low. That's okay. I've readjust my price.

I was hoping to take advantage of the yearend clearance's $500 rebate but I may just wait to see what the 2006 looks like. The new wheels and 7" color LCD seem like nice upgrades if the price doesn't increase too much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts