Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a really rough month in August, I have finally found time to post some pics of my 'new' rims. These rims were purchased on Ebay and delivered to LA Wheel and Tire in California link here for a new treatment called "Millenium Chrome' being a spray rather than dip process. The warranty is three years instead of one for regular plating and the finish is engineered to withstand really harsh road conditions if you want it to. The finish is available in Black, which I chose, so it is less 'bling' and stands out as different. It has a resemblance to gunmetal, and captures shadows in the sunlight. At writing, I am still resolving an issue with the centre caps being slightly different in shade than the rims (likely due to a different batch process), but overall they look great IMHO. My new Toyo's finish off the combination perfectly in so many ways. I know, I know.....I need to apply more tire dressing.........:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Number 2

Second Shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Number Three...

Third Shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Number 4...

Fourth Shot...

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think they look Sweet. I have a Plat. 05 and have been wishing that the rims matched the paint and that looks pretty close.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm not a chrome fan... I shy away from it as I feel it is bling bling / showing off ... but yours are really really nice. I like them. Great job.

:5:

·
Registered
828 Posts
I agree. Don't like chrome wheels but these are very, very nice.

TheGymKid said:
I'm not a chrome fan... I shy away from it as I feel it is bling bling / showing off ... but yours are really really nice. I like them. Great job.

:5:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
FINALLY the moment i've been waiting for. those suckers look AWESOME!!!!. they would look amazing on white.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
could you possibly take some side profile pics?? thanx

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Black chromed! Look awesome on the SE wheels.

·
4,601 Posts
They look fabulous, now you have to tear apart the headlights and pull the "chrome" part out and take them and the grill and send them off to have the same thing done...:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jaak said:
They look fabulous, now you have to tear apart the headlights and pull the "chrome" part out and take them and the grill and send them off to have the same thing done...:D
LMAO......I actually thought about the grill, but then looked at the headlights and backed off............

I will upload some additional pictures in the next couple of days.........

Cheers!

·
4,601 Posts
Between the seats and the wheels, I really like the custom tweaks... :) Very tastefully done!

·
Registered
281 Posts
MO in TO here is a look at a black grill. I have been wanting dark pewter or black chrome wheels myslef. They look great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hey mopar, why do you have your tow hook covers off??

·
Registered
281 Posts
They were off to accomodate driving light work. I didn't notice that in the picture.

·
Registered
747 Posts
MO In To

Those look beautiful, Especially on the SE wheels. I love the gunmetal coloring. Great Choice!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
.....thanks to all for the comps, it was the package I was after and I am pleased. I will get more pics up in the next few days once I get a wash and shine......they have a devilish sparkle in the sunlight......and wicked shadows in the shade......:22:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts