Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 Murano that thanks to this group I installed XM in a year ago. My brother just bought an '05 that we will need to install XM in as well and I was hoping someone out there would let me know where the XM antenna is installed if it comes with XM from the factory. I have seen the '04 off the left of center on center, and on my Infiniti, it is turned installed at 90 degrees to where I installed the Murano one. If anyone can let me now where the '05 factory antenna location, or post a pic that would be great.

Thanks
Jay

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yes highly recommend installation in the hidden hatch/third brake light area. I did that about 3 months ago and it works great. See my gallery for a picture of the antenna.

·
4,664 Posts
Great place for it.... Otherwise, stick it where you like. The Nissan location is actually a bit lame.

I might even peel mine off the roof and put it in there. It's protected from the weather as well, a nice side benefit.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Not that it is a high theft item, but I also liked it in the hatch so I was not advertising that I have SAT even though there is a large button labeled SAT on the radio... hmmm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts