Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else got it in their MO? Did yours come with 2 head phones? Or one? I only recieved one headphone. On the window sticker it said 1 set. Which they said ment one head phone. What about you guys?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Same here -- only one headset. For some reason I was expecting two...I could have sworn I read that somewhere.

I never asked my dealer about it though. I only got the DVD system because the only MO I could find within a few hundred miles that had everything else I wanted also had that -- so it was a concession. I've actually never even tried it to see if it works.....guess I should do that! :D

Were you thinking you would have two as well?

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course! Every car with a rear Dvd entertainment system usually comes with a "pair" of headphones....my brother inlaw's fx came with 2

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
skunkiechris said:
...I only got the DVD system because the only MO I could find within a few hundred miles that had everything else I wanted also had that -- so it was a concession. I've actually never even tried it to see if it works.....guess I should do that!
If you have tan interior...you want to sell your DVD system????:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL...it's charcoal. That was actually the thing that was impossible to find -- I really wanted charcoal, and every highly configured one anywhere in the NE seemed to have the tan interior!

Maybe someday I'll have to drive someone's kid somewhere (I don't have any) and I'll be glad I have it. As of now, the only suggested use I've gotten from my friends is to play them videos of a, *ahem,* questionable nature...which is SO not happening in my back seat!!! :2:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Ok...I understand...one use I did not think of before....

Now I really want it.....................:2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
NO just one

I just but one original Nissan DVD system, and did came just with one head set /

Guys I don’t have any information about the installations, can some one give me some info or some pictures of the installation process.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: NO just one

Christian Bravo said:
I just but one original Nissan DVD system, and did came just with one head set /

Guys I don’t have any information about the installations, can some one give me some info or some pictures of the installation process.

Thanks
How much did the OEM system cost? Where did you get it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts