Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of waiting, I finally got my Mo! 2003 SE FWD Midnight Blue w/ Cafe Latte interior, Leather and VDC packages. I'll post pics later.

Initially I signed all the paperwork for a 2004 SL Polished Pewter w/ Cafe Latte Leather Package. The night before I was to pick up the car, the sales person asked if I wanted to take the car for a spin... Absolutely! When I sat in the car all excited in my new baby, I realized this 2004 baby was missing a few things I was expecting... Driver Seat Memory and and High Intensity Discharge Headlamps. When I pointed this out to my sales rep, she didn't know why they were missing. Turns out that I needed to the Touring Package to get these two additional features... I explained that for the price I was paying, I had to have these features otherwise I wouldn't take delivery...

They came back with a great deal on my Blue Mo... $28,200 which equates to $2200 below invoice. Although though not my first color choice, the deal was too good to pass up and I get all the features I wanted... I'm liking blue more each day (except when it rains). :2:

·
4,648 Posts
Awesome! You know already you're going to keep loving it!

Say hi to CPO Jon for us if you see him in his Gold MO!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts