Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'am in the toledo area i was thinking even if we could get maybe 10 members in the ohio area to meet up would be cool

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be awesome!!! hopefully we can get a few more ppl so if you two know any1 else on here from either area let me know so we can get something in the works!

·
Registered
275 Posts
What mods has everyone done?

I'm going to put the Injen CAI on this weekend. I'm trying to get a Phenolic Spacer (see general discussion section) made for the Murano...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2004 nissan murano sl
2 12 inch kicker subs with kicker amp
mb motoring 18 inch wheels
front brush guard

not much but thats all for now

getting the air intake and exhaust this next week

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just got my 09 LE Saturday from Buckeye Nissan in Columbus. I could be persuaded to meet up for dinner and drinks?

I plan on doing an 80 series flowmaster exhaust soon. But thats all for now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yea I have the coolant smell outside the car. Also having them inspect the transfer case. Now I found a clear looking oil type liquid from the left rear of the car shortly after the rear shocks were replaced. Gonna have to take a closer look...

·
Registered
48 Posts
No, and I've only had the car two weeks. Also a broken windshield. the dealer is taking care of most of it. So I guess we'll see. They have me a lifetime drivetrain warranty as long as I keep up with scheduled maintenance.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i am up for the meet as well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
7 Participants
3kgtSL91
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing