Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my service package is done, does anyone now a good place to get an oil change in the Phoenix area? Somewhere that will treat the Mo well and won't cost a fortune like the dealer?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I always say in your own garage. Then you know it's done right. Besides I buy my oil filters from pinnacle nissan and have to pay s&h where you can just drive over and get a heck of a deal.:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Most dealers I know of (and I am sure in Phoenix area too) will charge $19.95 for dino oil and filter change and throw in a free one once in a while. So cost wise on average it comes pretty close to if you change it yourself. That way you will have a dealer record too and hearing how Nissan sometimes treats its warranty, probably will serve as insurance to avoid future hassles. Just my 2 cents...

I use syntetic and have dealer change it for me. A bit inconvenient as I have to drive over, provide my own oil and wait for the car, but they charge me the full $19.95 very other oil and filter change with a free one in between (to compensate for the oil they did not use but still charged for) so it is worth it for me. Just talk to the service rep and they will work with you because they think it will be a small price to pay to get your business for major stuff....

If that still does not work, just mention you know GripperDon and I am sure they will be more than eager to help.....:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts