Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK after talking with a friend of mine and highly recommending the MO he test drove a 2006 MO... and of course fell in love with it.

A few days latter he has a new one in his garage... OK Nissan how about a little kick back baby!!!! :26:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Gonzo said:
OK after talking with a friend of mine and highly recommending the MO he test drove a 2006 MO... and of course fell in love with it.

A few days latter he has a new one in his garage... OK Nissan how about a little kick back baby!!!! :26:
But Nissan does kick back with their service at dealerships....:4:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Gonzo-

Z-man has a point. If Nissan gave you a commission for turning your friend on to the MO, you would be obligated to hand it over to your friend for saddling him with such a lousy dealer network. :p

-njjoe

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you mention that but I warned my friend that most Nissan service departments will not provide 5 star service.

·
5,244 Posts
Gonzo said:
Funny you mention that but I warned my friend that most Nissan service departments will not provide 5 star service.

Wow! Not 5 star........so you implied that it would be just a little bit below 5 star...;)

What about 2 star....:D

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Sharlin said:
the dealer near me isn't bad, at least all I have done is oil changes. (Team Nissan in Marietta)
Sharlin-

Changing the oil is a simple task. The real test is when they are required to actually troubleshoot a problem. That is when a dealer can truly earn a 5-star rating.

-njjoe

·
Registered
80 Posts
hence I qualified my statement...

still they did find this annoying crunching sound (metal on metal) I was having while crossing even the smallest of bumps.

A rock got wedged into the rear springs... took about a 1/2 hour to find it as they did what I did, look for things known to come loose...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts