Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Get together and cruise Hwy 1 to the Coast Gallery and lunch.

Why: For fun of course, find unusual last minute Christmas gifts, and stay at least 30 miles away from any mall. The gallery has lots of amazing things, from hand made candles, incredible wood kitchen stuff and artwork, pictures prints and paintings, hand made and tuned wind chimes, glass art and scuptures, etc.

When: December 23rd

Where: Starting in the early morning at a South Bay meet point, we will drive to Monterey and south down Hwy 1 to the Big Sur area, including a 10 mile scenic dirt back-road detour along the way. After the gallery we'll have lunch at some place along the coast, TBD at this point until I see how big a group of people we are going to have.

Who: All Muranos of course. If I don't get many responses then I may pondering opening it up to our FX brethren to make it a good sized outing. Who's in?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on people, not ONE reply? You had the whole long weekend to get a kitchen pass, sign up and let's finally make this GTG happen.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I am working on it! Bad time of year to take a day off (in retail) but I am working on it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ug, yeah, Retail can suck this time of year. If it helps you could skip the lunch and just head back north, you could be back in the bay area by 1.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. The wife can't make it but count me in for the first part of the get together.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry zebelkhan, but due to a disturbing lack of interest I'm going to go ahead and cancel this GTG. We'll try again next year some time...

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Me too. I was looking forward to it. But next year is just around the corner anyways!

Have a very nice Holiday and a Great new Year. That goes to everyone else at the forum as well. :7:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts