Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are there pictures of an MDX meet in the gallery section of the Murano forum? Somone owns both??? :lol:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
TopDog said:
Why are there pictures of an MDX meet in the gallery section of the Murano forum? Somone owns both??? :lol:
No, it's just I also run acuramdx.org, and since at the time of the MDX meet that site didn't have a gallery and this site did, I posted it here. I'll remove it now. :roll:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unrealii said:
"What other sites do you run? It's quite nice of you to run these sites. Thanks :)
Ditto! It wasn't a complaint, but a curiosity. I am thankful for your work and still am curious as to what other sites you run. Also, do you plan on any NissanMurano_Org stickers to help pay for this as there is on the MDX forum? (I almost got an MDX, that's how I know.) Thanks!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
MDX Traitor

hello "admin" :)..... I have officially crossed over from the MDX to the Murano. What a deal to be able to stick with you!!! Totally awesome! huh? BTW... why the different versions of boards?? I like acuramdx.org version better :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
NissanMurano_ORG stickers

I just got e-mail from Paypal saying that no one has picked up the money for the sticker that I ordered. They suggested I send you this:

Two days ago you sent a payment to [email protected]. This payment is still unclaimed

and this

Did you know you have money waiting for you at www.paypal.com? Your friend has sent you money using PayPal, which you can receive by signing up for your free PayPal account.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Well, the reason I didn't pick up the money is because I don't have any stickers yet. One of these days I should get organized and get some merch done. I do appreciate the gesture though :D

P.S. I'll remove the sticker block from the home page.

-admin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts