Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on the East Coast this weekend and had an opportunity to drive my sister's '04 SL. A basic car, no options.

1. The brakes behave the same as mine. If you stand on the pedal long enough, it WILL go to the floor. My pedal is firmer due to the ATE blue bleed and flush. Dealer's mechanic said that that pedal go away is normal if it is slow.

2. Has 26,500 miles as opposed to 31,500 on my '03. Tires show virtually no wear at all as opposed to mine, which I am about to replace (a little early, but one is more worn than the others, due to my 5 tire rotation).

3. Halogen headlights are terrible.

4. I missed the sunroof, power adjustable power seat.

5. I didn't like the cloth upholstery at all. Too grabby.

Otherwise, no real difference....

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I aggree. I have an SL and the halogen are not very good. One think I wish I didn't get.

I have cloth seats but enjoy them especially on the hot and cold weather as I don't fry/freeze my @ss off.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I also prefer cloth seats... always have. In fact it was harder for me to find my MO because I didn't want the leather package. If I break down and get a 2006 I might have to settle for leather (sounds funny, eh) so I can get the other features I want like memory seats.

My brake pedal will also go down to the floor with reasonable pressure applied on it, but I attributed that to the Electronic Brake Distribution or whatever it's called. The car stops plenty fast -- as a matter of fact I had to stop HARD on Friday and there was certainly no lack of braking power there. I was used to the "manual" braking feeling from my previous cars with no electronic assistance. It takes some getting used to but I've never found myself looking for more brakes in the MO. Just my $.02 worth...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts