Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale one '04 Murano SL wheel mounted with original goodyear LS tire for sale. IN LIKE NEW condition. It was only used for approx 50 miles. Center cap is included. The TPMS inside the wheel has been removed.

The wheel/tires are located in San Francisco and I prefer local pick-up only. I am asking $150

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
94?
Weird, when I think about that year the first thing that comes to mind is the Dodge Viper...its first year I believe.

I'm a gearhead. :rolleyes:

·
4,664 Posts
Anyone thinking of buying the wheel to have a full size spare, remember you have to change the cover in the back to a Canadian version, as the US version won't close properly on it.

Oh, and you won't be able to use the tray anymore....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Snow MO said:
94?
Weird, when I think about that year the first thing that comes to mind is the Dodge Viper...its first year I believe.

I'm a gearhead. :rolleyes:

Just goes to show what sleep deprivation can do to a guy!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I use my US cover, and it doesn't stick up objectionably. But there are a lot of "purists" on this forum. I did have to 86 the tray though. I don't miss it because there is still so much space around the tire.
Using the fifth tire results in a "low tire" light all the time, but I am used to that too.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
lingan said:

Just goes to show what sleep deprivation can do to a guy!
Yep, right on the nose...I'm on call (in one degree or another) for the next 4 weeks and don't get more than 5 hours of sleep a night, however, I can't help but think how this is much better than when I was in college when I slept only 3 hours a night...ran a fraternity, a small business, had an internship, and took a full course load so i could graduate early...

·
Registered
132 Posts
YA, Got a Pic of the Tire rim etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts