Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys...

next week is gonna be our one year anniversary. LOL

just wondering if there are any adjustments i should have the dealer do? not sure exactly what is covered for the first year.

so far...

alignment was done 2 mnths ago

had them inspect the brakes when they rotated the tires.

the alignment was straight after they did it 3 months ago...but when they rotated my tires...its slightly off again...drifting slightly to the right when i have the steering wheele straight.

:3:

can you guys think of anything else?

thanks

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
muranosl

Just to blow out the candle. A friend of mine got married and when they honeymooned they visited the Vatican. He went in and lite a candle in hope of having a good family. (this is a true story) three years later after two sets of twins, he went (alone) back to Rome to "Blow out that *&%^#@ candle"

So maybe if you blow out the anniversary candle, the alignment will stay true and straight. :D:2:

·
4,664 Posts
Other than usuall scheduled things, I didn't do any at 1 year. However, you may want to look up the various TSB's and see if there's something you want to push for.

1 year... I remember that!

After two, I'm still in love the vehicle!:10:

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was thinking about how to make my MOs 1st aniversary special. Had 15k mi. service done yesterday, tried a different dealer than the one I purchesed from (and scratched my door). No scratches and seemed to be a little better attention to detail.

Feb. 28 will be my 365 day mark, still loving every mile.

·
5,100 Posts
Not leap year.

Shame it wasn't bought on the 29th, Think of all the money you could save on depreciation! :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Grip,

2004 was a leap year, I thought about that but 29th was a Sunday. Someone would picked up on the born-on date anyway. :bonk:

But boy was I smiling driving to church!!!!

·
5,100 Posts
DDunnMO

You were right must have had my head stuck under a car hood! Personally take advantage of the 1 in 4 """IF""" I could. :2:

Grip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts