Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been one year, 15k and still in love!!! Going in for rattle and rocking seat next week. They could improve the highs on the Bose Speakers and redesign the cupholders. Other then removing the rattling cargo cover this is a great vehicle!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah, the front cupholders are a bit of a sticking point. I've gotten used to them. I don't use them a lot, for fear of spilling a drink in the car, but when I do I can usually make them work with my size cup.

The back cupholders are a nightmare. Thankfully nobody ever goes in my backseat ;)

The cargo cover is a rattler... I guess it has to do with its design. I don't think any 'cover' like that can be perfect, something will always move around. :rolleyes: I have mine in, still. I like it despite the bit of noise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have just discovered this forum tonight and read many of the threads. Discouraging to read about some of the problems. Guess I am lucky, have just turned 25K in 10 months and my complaints are limited to the wipers and less than stellar radio reception ( but theres nothing worth listening to on radio anyway). A great vehicle to drive and my dealer has been first rate.
So pleased with Nissan have since bought an 04 Maxima.

·
SHIFT_ passion
85 Posts
For some reason I just noticed the flange that folds up in my front cupholder. After months of cussing nissans design team, I happened to reach down for something and pulled it up! Everyone else has found it already right??:3:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Probably not everyone.
But most people know about the flipper thingy in the Cup holder.

As to poor radio reception, did you know that there is a TSB about this?
You can do it yourself.
Take the map lite assy out in the front. The one that is UNDER the antenna. Tighten the nut at the base if the antenna. That will mage the ground connection and the reception will be a lot better.
Or take it to the dealer.

Homer

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Lovin Yours?

I'm happy to see posts like FISH-43 above. I agree that it is easy to become discouraged if you are car shopping or have already purchased.
It looks like the perfect car has yet to be built Check around on other cars on the net and you will find problems with all makes and models.
My take as a newbie with 520 miles on the new pup is this. The MO seems to be a spectacular looking and driving machine. There may be some problems out there but many seem to be rattles and interior annoyances. A few had some serious stuff but most do not.
I would encourage lookers to see owner reviews at Edmunds. I think over 400 reviews just for my SL model. Almost all were raving about their purchase, the rating by the owners was very high.
I will not pretend to be an expert but I'm very happy with my MO.
Unhappy people will let the world know but how about those that are glad they made the purchase? Maybe they should chime in.
Bob

·
5,268 Posts
bob1,

you are not wrong - the MO is a great car. I love it. As to the problems - nothing is perfect.

Enjoy you Murano!;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts