Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody has posted here in ummmm ...over 5 months. I just thought I would try to represent. :lurk: Let me know if there is anybody else around.

·
4,601 Posts
Mike on FreshAlloy got his Murano around the same time as me. If we can drag him over, that would help. There are others too, that have popped up.

Me? I considered the Bay Area my second home at one time. Yeah, yet another HP employee....:cool:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yup, we're here, just haven't had time to try and organize a GTG or something...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah you HP way people, between you and IBM people I wonder sometimes...oh wait I use to work for IBM. Its good to know I'm not alone in California.If you guys like the custom install for my stereo I can let you know who i went through.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in San Leandro, near Oakland for those who have never heard of it, but I work in Mountain View.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Representing SFO area.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Pleasanton, CA also checking in. - I was on "default" and did not know this thread existed. I drive down to San Jose (where I work) everyday and I love it when other drivers slow down (or speed up) to have a better look at the MO.:p

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm in Pinole, Ca. For those of you who unfamiliar with it that is near Richmond. I work in San Leandro.

·
Registered
109 Posts
San Bruno checking in. DOB 8/12/04.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah I got em Kosta...I live near pinole but I work in San Leandro. Check out my gallery to see pics. I used to live in Sac rjive.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts