Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I RECENTLY BOUGHT MY CAR, AND OF COURSE I HAD TO MESS UP STUFF. I FOUND EVERY OPTIONS THERE WAS AS IN RADIO BASS TREBLE ETC ETC...BUT...I ACCIDENTALLY TURNED OFF THE AUTOMATIC SEAT BACK UP WHEN TURNING OFF THE CAR.NOW WHENEVER MY SISTER DRIVES THE CAR(SHE'S SHORT) SHE CAN'T GET OUT OF THE CAR LOL. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS???? I HAVE TRIED LOOKING UP EVERYWHERE BUT NOTHING :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you don't have Navi - push the "Setting" button and select "Personalized Settings" from the menu. The option to have the seat move back is on there. With the Navi- its "Setting", "Vehicle Electronic Systems" from the menu. This information is on pages 4-5 and 4-11 in the Owner's Manual.

Bob

·
Registered
360 Posts
Oh, and while you're in there, remember that, unlike working with a PC, the changes you make take effect immediately. If you use the joystick to go to the next option you will be asked if you want to reset your personalized settings. Answer NO. If you answer YES, you are going back to the factory default settings.

Took a while to show the salesman at the dealership how to turn back on the seat rollback deal. He kept answering YES to the reset question and couldn't figure out why the seat would not roll back. I showed him that if he would turn on the rollback then either press PREV to get out of the setup screens (or just wait till they time out), his settings would be saved.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys, I'm at work now but I will try it when I go on my lunch brake....

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
This forum is for asking questions, but please refrain from using all caps. It is generally the same as shouting.

I am happy people were able to help you with the post. The information you are looking for is clearly explained in the owners manual, try reading that first. You can even download a copy of it from a sticky on this site I believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts