Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed this in the performance section, then figured it needed its ouwn thread.
Thats why it starts out with that $10 resistor "mod". Doubt it works, but for $10 shipped, its worth a try. If not for even gas mileage.

I did order the resistor chip thing for the MAF off ebay for $10 including shipping, I figured it was worth it even if it doesn't work on either of my vehicles. I also ordered the rear plugs for the rear A arms. Chrome license plate frames. Window ventvisors.
From the dealer, all with 10% off I have
Wiring harness
Rubber mats
Wheel Locks(just in case with the Chromies)
Bumper guard

Hidden Hitch from Hitchesonline for $157 shipped, couldn't pass up the price. And for what I will be using it for.

All I need now is to find a place that sells
19"/26" RainX wipers
Part # for Nissan Hood deflector or Aftermarket place to buy
K&N air filter for best price - so far I found it at KC Whitney for $37

Any help on those would be appreciated!

Chez

·
Registered
423 Posts
For the deflector, try going to Courtesy Nissan in Texas. I bought my SL chrome wheels from them at a good discount. I believe the website is www.courtesyparts.com. If it isn't posted, send them an e-mail or call them and ask...

For the wiper blades, I've been looking into PIAA blades, so can't help you there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes courtesy has wheels that cost the same, actually $50 less than the dealer cost, shipped. I checked into it just in case the model we bought didn't have them on it.
I will check for the deflector, thanks.

Chez

1 - 3 of 3 Posts