Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what 4300 bucks of damage looks like. Go Winter!! It's driveable, but my fat ass barely fits through the door with as little as it opens. I feel like Tyrone from Snatch when I get in/out of the car. I'm a silly fat bastard...

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friend and I hooked a come along to his hitch on his truck and used that to pull it forward and out so the door opens. Now I just need to impatiently wait until April 15, when the body shop can get it in. Body shops are crazy busy in winter in ND.

Being able to open the door farther than 12" is NOT overrated.

On a brighter note: the hood still closes so I can get under there to do a few things (oil change and replace the air intake hose).

·
Registered
346 Posts
This is what 4300 bucks of damage looks like. Go Winter!! It's driveable, but my fat ass barely fits through the door with as little as it opens. I feel like Tyrone from Snatch when I get in/out of the car. I'm a silly fat bastard...
Hopefully your insurance will take care of it for you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not sure where you find that estimate, but if that was on mine and wherever I went with it now it'll be higher of what I find compared to your, somehow.

Hope it get better. Not sure what happened.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all fixed up now, and they did an excellent job. They found a bunch of other bent bits behind what you see, so it went up a bit, but it's all taken care of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts