If I understand you correctly, your going to replace the MO dome lights with the DVD unit, the sun roof shouldn't interfere. It's well behind that area. The problem it seems to me, is where do you put the sunroof controls?
This Unit is A Pyle PLRDVD8 and can be found all over the net.
for about $500. Duckets Dont Pay More than $560.
I Bought mine though an Electronics Wholeseller $ 500.
after extensive research on the subject i chose this one
for it`s features, like Dolby Pro logic Proccessor,IR output
For IR Wireless HeadPhones,S video out,NTSC/PAL,RCA inputs,
Plays DVD,VCD,SVCD,CD-DA,CD-RW,& MP3 Formats,500 Lines
reselution,24 bit DAC,+ A TV Tuner.
There is 2 Modles with this same # One is an older modle(PL-RDVD8)
But only has a 7.8 in. screen vs. a 8in. screen on the new modle(PLRDVD8)
+more features on the new one.
1. Remove front pillar garnish, kicking plate (front / rear) and body side welt. Refer to EI-32, "Removal and
2. Remove seat belt shoulder anchor (front/rear) and rear seat belt center shoulder anchor (upper). Refer to
SB-4, "Removal and Installation of Front Seat Belt" . and SB-6, "Removal and Installation of Rear Seat
3. Remove center pillar garnish (lower/upper) and luggage side finisher (upper).
4. Remove assist grip.
Open covers both side and remove screws. (one each for left
5. Remove sunvisor (drive and passenger), and disconnect harness connector with laodel.
6. Remove sunvisors holder.
7. Remove sunroof welt (with sunroof only).
8. Remove map lamp. Refer to LT-308, "Removal and Installation" .
9. Disconnect harness connector at back side of headlining.
10. Put front seat to front most and recline seat back to backward.
11. Remove clips of headlining.
12. Remove headlining, turn and take out from back door.
Always remove or install in a pair.
Cover surroundings with waste to avoid scratches or damages.
Do not bend headlining too hard.
13. Remove following parts after removing headlining.
Rear personal lamp
Install in the reverse order of removal.