Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I got it installed but it doesn't seem to work. When I hit the SAT button, it still says "NO SAT", and nothing changes.

I installed the SAT cable and the power cable to the back of the unit. The other wires I did not do anything with. Is that correct? Maybe that is where my problem lies.

I have a 2003 Murano with the Bose 6-disc system

Any help appreciated!

Kelly

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
As far as I know its the only cables you need. When I connected mine, I got the PAC to work immediately. Did you make sure to connect the cables properly in the right order? Even if you did, maybe you can check the connections.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure everything is in the right place. Did your's say "NO SAT" before? What does it do afterward?

I want this to work!:3:

Kelly

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Before it did say NO SAT. Afterwards it reads "SAT-1". I will check my instructions again and reply with any tips I can remember from my installation. It almost sounds as if the PAC unit is not getting power, but if that were the case, your stereo would not even turn on, since the main harness is bypassed through the PAC.

I remember when I initially turned on my stereo after installing the PAC, my CD changer unit whirred quite a bit (I had no CD's in there) until I switched over to radio or SAT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, this is wierd. My PAC now works. I got in today and thought to just give it another shot, and it worked. The only thing that changed was that the car was started and not in ACC. Could it just be that the thing doesn't work in ACC?

Interesting. Thanks Eric for your help!

Kelly

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Not sure, but whatever the reason - I am happy it works for you! Enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts