Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody has tride installing a David Navone LOC instead of the PAC oem unit?
I was thinking I could tap in either in the back at the Bose amp or up front at the HU. Does anybody have a wiring diagram that shows which are the speaker wire signals?

Or are you getting good quality signal with the PAC unit? That would definitely be the simplest way to run it. I don't want to sacrifice sound quality(well, as much as possible when using a stock HU).

Thanks!
P.s. how do you remove the tweeter covers on the dash?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
one more question. I'm buying the Nissan Titan Ipod adapter and I was wondering if there was a way to hook it up behind the dash instead of in the trunk? It just seems silly to have one cable running all the way to the back just so you can plug something else in and run it to the front...

·
Registered
255 Posts
I thought the same, but you need a male plug for the radio and you get a female plug with the kit. You'd have to rip out the harness and pull it all the way back from the rear. I figured there'd be other wires in that harness (like the bose sub) so it was easier to just run the new harness back up front.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I was afraid of...oh well, I'm glad there's at least a good solution to the Ipod dilemna. I'll just have to figure out where to put it.

I still need to decide if I should use the David Navone Loc I have or if I should pick up the OEM1....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts