Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an e-mail back from PAC about the OEM-1 Interface compatibility and they said IT WILL NOT fit the '03 Murano. I guess the plug is a different shape than the 2002's. I e-mailed them back asking when an '03 model might be available, so I'll keep you posted. What this unit does, is it plugs into the harness between the stock radio and Bose amp, and it provides 4-channels of RCA inputs to aftermarket amps. The advantage of this unit is that no wire cutting of the wire harness is needed. If you guys might seem interested, please e-mail the Tech. Support for them and let them know you are interested. I used to have an RSX Type S, and the only way we could get a company to make a product was to voice support for it. Here's the link:http://www.go2pac.com/oem1kits/aoemresults.cfm?aoemSearch=Nissan&Submit=Search+for+AOEM-1+kits

·
4,664 Posts
Whatever the device is, that's made, will have to convert from unbalanced RCA type connectors to the balanced inputs (that's the easy part) and also fool the head unit into thinking there's a valid device on the bus, so it will enable the audio inputs. (that's the harder part.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts