Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ran into this problem before? i was just at the car wash and spraying in the front of the car when suddenly i can see little black spots getting bigger!! then i notice that the sprayer is peeling off my paint! ended up with about half a dime size chip from the car wash! isn't nissan's paint job suppose to hold up at a car wash??
i think i'm going to get the invisible bra now, does anyone here know how do i find one locally in dallas-fort worth?
thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is there even a tiny ding where a rock may have started the process? Any clue as to what started it? Any other suspicious looking spots nearby?

If it was bad paint, you should be covered. If it was a chip, you are probably out of luck. I hope you find a bra you like...

·
Registered
25 Posts
A power washer held in one place too long or held straight towards the car can remove paint.

A friend did this to his side mirrors (pontiac grand prix), lol.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
clear bra

has anyone here tried the clear bras from ebay for the murano? they're only about $20. of course i don't think it's as good as the 3m versions. but was wondering if it's even worth $20.
thanks.

·
Registered
415 Posts
That sux dude..Brand new 06 and the paint is peeling already. Let me know how it turns our w/ the $20 ebay bras. I may follow suit based on your experience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts