Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having my Murrrrano for two weeks gives (or doesn’t, who cares?) me an opportunity to state that this is a pretty solid vehicle. Although there were post delivery issues, I believe that the only thing that still bothers me is not to get overexcited.

Should I say," stop complaining and enjoy?":3:

·
4,664 Posts
I feel for those that have problems... Mine has the door creak on occasion, but it's not bothered me enough to get it fixed. I guess I just have the radio up too loud.

I've been absolutely delighted with the Murano. Of course people don't complain about that... So I'm going to start complaining. It's spoiled me and now I don't know what I'll drive next when the lease is up.

Damn Nissan!!!!

I suppose I could go back to Ford. Their service was awesome. But the car needed it a lot, so they probably have much better practice....

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm in the same camp as far as satisfaction with my Murano.

It's by far the best all purpose vehicle I've ever owned and I'm very happy with the build quality so far (9,200 miles in about 4 months).

Is it perfect, absolutely not.

Great flexibility, great safety features, decent sound system with full digital SAT, comfortable and confident in all driving conditions and decent gas mileage to boot for a 4000 lb vehicle.

The reliabilty is the only real unknown and so far based on what I've read here and other places, and my previous Nissan experiences, I don't anticipate any problem areas cropping up over time.

:2:

·
Registered
148 Posts
So far the only issue I've had is the Service Engine light which was covered by a TSB. The problem was minimized by a competant dealership with good techs.

Other than that, this is the best car I've ever owned. I truly dig the style. I love that I can put my laptop in the center console. This is really a kick ace vehicle IMO.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Love my MO, best vehicle I ever owned. I too understand that people need to voice concerns about issues on a new expensive car, even minor ones. But the numerous posts have tended to drown out the really important fact--that the power, CVT and styling of this SUV make it one hell of a ride! A year later and I'm still smiling. Let's hope the recent builds are flawless, that problems of early owners get fixed, and the reputation soars!

·
'03 SE 2WD Cold Pkg, VDC
143 Posts
I'm happy too

My MO has been very solid. 11K+ miles since April '03. I had the window "creaking" but it went away. I love the styling and have received compliments several times. Minimal problems and nothing really that has plagued me to frustration. The sound system is great and makes long drives very satisfying. I have had to load the MO up with cargo and it's been very accomodating. I love that I can throw several golf bags in the back with out carefully arranging them to make sure the hatch closes.

I'm sorry that some are having problems that are nagging. But I'm glad to see that there are others that are relatively free of problems.

I will continue to visit this site as there is good company and information to share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts