Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parents magazine just released its list of the 15 Best Cars for Families.

Editors looked at more than 200 cars, mini-vans and SUV's judging them on safety, convenience and practicality.

At the top of the list for economy cars is the Mazda 3. The Honda Accord was the best in the sedan class.

When it comes to station wagons your best bet is the Subaru Legacy or Outback.

The Nissan Murano was tops in the SUV catagory.

And if you're looking at mini-vans the Chrysler Town and Country was number one.

Parents Magazine editor Sally Lee said, "we put our strollers in the back and we secured our infant car seats. We go shopping and we go car pooling and we make sure they really work for families.

The complete list is in the April edition of Parents magazine.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yep - definitely time to sell :)

What was the worst car for lugging the young'ins around? That's where you will find me.

;)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have fun with your new Pontiac Aztec, the car children throw rocks at (to improve its looks). :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
GMTURBO43 said:
Yep - definitely time to sell :)

What was the worst car for lugging the young'ins around? That's where you will find me.

;)
I will give you some help:

350Z, I cannot even carry groceries in this thing, and I dont think any parent would trust thier kid in it with me driving :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Have fun with your new Pontiac Aztec, the car children throw rocks at (to improve its looks).

I have to ask what happens in one's mind when they see the Aztec or in my opinion that little square chuckle-box , the Element or that Scion XB.

Are electrons actually firing in their brains? My goodness, I find myself laughing at ridiculous cars on the road. I mean what do these people say? "Hey hon, look at this....... wow, great, can't wait to get this puppy in my driveway and show the neighbors." If I want a small box, I'd buy a mini-cooper, they are pretty cool and radical. A Scion, the Element an Aztec? Oh P-L-E-A-S-E!
Bob :eek:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yep, read that article too. The top 3 Esuvee's were Volvo XC90, MO, and the Durango. This just re-inforced my decision as the right choice. I looked at the Highlander and Pilot and they didn't even compare!

I love my MO, I just wish that I could find someone willing to sell their charcoal CARGO COVER!!!!!! :3: Anyone please help me....I am a desparate man that is not willing to buy a brand new one (too much $$$$)!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coness said:
Yep, read that article too. The top 3 Esuvee's were Volvo XC90, MO, and the Durango. This just re-inforced my decision as the right choice. I looked at the Highlander and Pilot and they didn't even compare!

I love my MO, I just wish that I could find someone willing to sell their charcoal CARGO COVER!!!!!! :3: Anyone please help me....I am a desparate man that is not willing to buy a brand new one (too much $$$$)!
Be patient, these things appear on ebay all the time. Usually they go for between $50-100, much less than a new one from the dealer.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Eric,

I know that patients is a virtue, but I wanted to have one before my road trip at the end of April. So I can hide my unmentionables...:2:

I know that you have replied to my posts and many others and I thank you for that. You have much knowledge, do you know of any other place other than eBay to get them cheap and in the right color?

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Con.....
Somebody here used a piece of black cloth they got from walmart which effectively made everything in the back disappear. So, if that is all you want to do then try that.
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts