Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got our Murano tonight. 2003 - SL - AWD - Midnight Blue/Charcoal, w/ premium, leather, and cold weather packages, sunroof w/ wind deflector, and splash guards. It also came with free lifetime oil changes (if you do them when they say). Ended up getting it for $1200.00 under invoice (large supply and a low demand). We used the fax attack method ( fightingchance.com ) and hit 16 dealers. 10 had responded on Tuesday, and the one we went with was actually the first to call us (45 minutes after we sent the faxes). Wednesday we called the others to see if they wanted to match the offer, which none wanted to, and finally contacted the winning bid. It was too late to pick it up Wednesday night, so we had a friend drive us down to the dealership tonight, about 25 miles, and an hour later we were on the road with our new MO!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congratulations....You are going to love it...

·
4,601 Posts
Initially your face is going to hurt, but you do get used to the smiling after a week or so!:D :D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Alright! Another midnight blue Murano on the road. I think its a beautiful color. Goes very well with the stock tinted rear windows.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally we wanted a silver one, but decided on the blue once we saw it. Also the only ones I've seen in my local area are silver. On the drive home it rained, hailed, and snowed for awhile (and this is Seattle!). Talk about scared! MO did awesome though. I woke up during the night and checked on her and to my suprise she had turned white! It had snowed about an inch and a half. It was gone this morning so no snow time yet. It's going to be a crazy winter here in Seattle!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
sebrex13 said:
Originally we wanted a silver one, but decided on the blue once we saw it. Also the only ones I've seen in my local area are silver. On the drive home it rained, hailed, and snowed for awhile (and this is Seattle!). Talk about scared! MO did awesome though. I woke up during the night and checked on her and to my suprise she had turned white! It had snowed about an inch and a half. It was gone this morning so no snow time yet. It's going to be a crazy winter here in Seattle!
Yeah I had my heart set on a silver one as well. But one look at the midnight blue, it was no question, what a striking color! Wow, didn't know that it snowed in Seattle!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
thought of silver is THE color...but..

i get the black in the end.

Silver murano is awesome color.
But dont you guys think it is a bit too many cars with silver out there? :)

Congrats on the blue.-murano buy!
1,200 below invoice, that is awesome negotiating strategy you have there....

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the site

I got my Murano in July and already have 12,000km's. Been a real pleasure to drive. Previously was on the Villager/Quest group and that was helpful in determining problems and solutions. My Murano is an Blue AWD SE loaded but no navigation system.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Initially your face is going to hurt, but you do get used to the smiling after a week

or so.

Jaak, I just love how you put that. 32 days with my MO and still smiling.

·
4,601 Posts
Re: Initially your face is going to hurt, but you do get used to the smiling after a week

XOC said:
or so.

Jaak, I just love how you put that. 32 days with my MO and still smiling.

It's so true! I recall the first few days, my face truly did hurt from all the smiling! I still love it and still catch myself just looking at it. There's a number of other vehicles I like the looks of, but I don't stand there just admiring the styling.

It's still my cool "Hot Wheels" car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts